Are you planning a silent auction or fundraising event?
Are you ready to take donor engagement to the next level?
Want all that AND a bag of chips?*
*Actually, a whole free lunch. And a chance to win an iPad!
If you’re part of the non-profit and fundraising worlds, you won’t want to miss this!
- When: July 8th, 2016
11:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Where: Maggiano’s Little Italy
2019 Post Oak Blvd., Houston TX
- Attire: Business Casual
- A chance to win an iPad!
Enjoy a free lunch and discover
- The latest innovations in fundraising technology
- Fundraising best practices that deliver for non-profits
- How mobile bidding can help you raise more money
- Why text and mobile bidding create greater donor loyalty
- How to make any event more fun for guests and easier for organizers
Register by Tuesday, July 5th
|Lunch & Learn Agenda|
|11:00am:||Registration & Gift Card Grab|
|11:30am:||Lunch & Learn – Integrating Qtego with your event and enhancing donor participation through technology|
|12:30pm:||Dessert & Discussion – 2016’s Top Auction Items, Event Themes and Idea Exchange|
|1:00pm:||iPad Drawing & Optional Q&A|