“How to Get the Most Out of Your Auction Items”
Planning charity auctions takes a lot of work. Months before your event, your planning committee starts thinking about auction items—where to find them, what to include, how to set initial price points… If you’re putting in all of that time, you want to see the best possible return, right?
So, how do you make charity auctions profitable?
Surprisingly, the quality of your auction items is only the start. In today’s visually-driven culture, the way you present your auction items matters as much—or more—than what you’re offering. To get the most profit from your auctions, you need to think about merchandising.
How can a volunteer team make more money with charity auctions?
You don’t need a professional merchandiser to make more money at your charity auctions. You just need some advice. We run thousands of charity auctions all over the country every year. We’ve seen it all. And we know what works and what doesn’t. Our comprehensive merchandising guide gives you actionable insight to start making more money with your charity auctions.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Auction Items
What’s in our FREE merchandising download?
- The best ways to display your items.
- How to leverage your space to get more bids.
- Tips for writing item descriptions that inspire people to bid more.
- Targeted strategies for setting opening prices and bid increments.
- Ways to pull a planning committee together—and how to work with the volunteer team you’ve got.
- Ideas for troubleshooting issues with your charity auctions.
- Where to find help if you need it.
Charity auctions don’t have to be a headache. Get the right advice to streamline event preparation and maximize your profits.