Qtego offers a wide variety of ways to make your charity auction more profitable—and one of the most popular is our point-of-sale Instabuy feature. With Instabuy, your charity auction guests not only bid, but can also purchase fixed price items. Our customers use Instabuy to sell raffle tickets, wine pulls, game plays, or other add-ons throughout the event.
Why add an Instabuy to your charity auction:
- Streamline payments for guests who don’t bring cash with a one-time charge at the end of the night.
- Prevent bottlenecks by letting guests put extras on an account rather than taking multiple points of payment.
- Solve inventory management with an easy-to-use tracking feature.
- Add extra profitability and fun without taking away from your charity auction or donation activities.
Qtego’s Instabuy feature makes it possible to add all sorts of fun and activity to your event—beyond your charity auction and donation opportunities. Guests love the chance to play games, win prizes, and boost scores—and you’ll love not having to keep track of paper and moneybags!
It’s easy to add an Instabuy—or several—to your charity event. Our team can help you build a custom package that gives you exactly the functionality you need to get the best returns. We make it easy to throw unforgettable events.
How to integrate Instabuy into your charity auction:
- Use Instabuy for any set-price items at your event—from golf mulligans to chances to boost scores or win prizes.
- Keep track of opportunities to sell multiple items from the same listing.
- Track inventory throughout the event.
- Weight multiple sales for the same item to select a random winner for your paperless raffle (yes, we said paperless).
- Integrate Instabuy with the QSite to showcase large items.
- Combine all guest purchases, bids, and donations into one easy checkout at the end of your event.
Make your charity event even better with Instabuy features. Contact your Qtego team today to find out how Instabuy can boost your charity auction profits—and make your event more fun.