If you’ve done livestream-only fundraising, you know that they’re usually shorter than in-person events. So, when you put on a hybrid event, what should you include in the livestream side? Here are some ideas to fill the time while your in-person guests are waiting, mingling, or eating.
- Talk to the in-person guests
- Do a backstage interview with the entertainers
- Give a promotional tour of the auction items, with lots of camera angles and fun commentary
- Have a Q&A with people your organization has helped
- Use the QSite chat feature to run polls and contests, play games, and take questions while you wait for other content to begin
Pro Tip: Don’t worry if you don’t have professional production but do try to keep your device steady as you record so the folks at home don’t get seasick!